Tuesday 25 July 2017

When are Xbox One X pre-orders coming? Phil Spencer seems to know

We’ve already talked here about how I’m the target audience for the Xbox One X. Ever since Microsoft unveiled the console at E3 this June, I’ve been wondering when I might be able to pre-order the thing. My friend Tom would message me, demanding answers about when he might be able to pre-order his, too. Well, we won’t have to wait much longer.
Xbox boss Phil Spencer took to Twitter, replying to a few messages, but one stuck out. Asked about when Xbox One X pre-orders will be available, Spencer said that Microsoft’s “plan is set for this. All approvals are done, so now just landing the announce with all the info, won’t be too much longer.”

There’s a big game show coming up soon

If I had to put a date on it, I’d guess pre-orders will go live to coincide with Microsoft’s Gamescom show on August 20, but Spencer’s comment makes it sound like it could be even sooner.
The Xbox One X is launching no November 7, and will go for $499 when it hits shelves. The system is Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful console yet, and is making lots of promises about 4K gaming. I’m looking forward to getting my hands on one as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sony Is Announcing 7 Games Next Week

"E3 was only half the story." Sony is apparently going to announce seven games next week. The company said in a  blog post to...